Experiencing the ‘Big O’ moment might not be an easy feat for many women. A little 1 on 1 time with your body is never a bad idea but finding the best way to climax can be a bit difficult.
Fret not for here are some ways for you to forget about the world and have a raunchy date with yourself tonight!
1. Clitoral Orgasm
Being packed with thousands of nerve-endings, your clitoris is the biggest gun in your arsenal. Here is the best way to start shooting:
• Start massaging the fleshy area that rests on the pubic bone.
• Run your finger around the outer and inner lips of your vulva.
• Form a ‘V’ with two fingers and rub them along the sides of the clitoral shaft.
• Get into a rhythm and move your fingers faster and harder.
• You can even use a vibrator to stimulate the clitoris.
2. Vaginal Orgasm
A naughty alternative is to experiment with your G-spot (which can also lead to ejaculation!). Here’s how to get into the groove:
• Massage your vaginal opening and slowly insert your fingers inside.
• You can also use a toy and apply lubes to reduce friction.
• Start using a combination of movements such as circular, in-and-out, stroking, or other combination of motions. This will stimulate the G-spot.
• Gradually ramp up the pressure and speed. Feel the vibrations and let them build up.
3. Anal Orgasm
That’s right. It exists! Did you know that your G-spot can also be indirectly stimulated through your rectum? Well read on:
• Massage the outside and inside of the backend opening and gently insert your finger.
• Keep switching between a circular and in-out motion.
• As the pleasure builds up, increase the speed.
• Stimulate the G-Spot by rubbing the common wall between the rectum and vagina.
Now go and give these a try. After all, self-love is the best kind of love there is!
Skore Pheromone Activating Spray
Be the Ladies Man you always wanted to be with the new, special SKORE Pheromone Activating Spray. Launched for the first time in India, this sex appeal booster for men contains an active ingredient ‘Sensfeel’ which is proven to attract sexual arousal in women.