Yes, you read that right! While any orgasm is a good orgasm, most women remain oblivious to the fact that there are actually multiple ways in which they can experience mind-numbing orgasms!
No wonder that there is so much mystery around the activity! So if you are looking forward to having an orgasm or two (or even multiple ones), here are some ways that you can explore an orgasm tonight and have an out of the world experience!
1. Clitoral Orgasm: Most accessible orgasm that can also be highly individualistic. Different women might require varying degrees of sensual touches in order to be promptly aroused.
2. G-Spot Orgasm: The G-spot is located at the front wall of the vagina, about halfway between the opening and the cervix. Pressing this spot or stroking can give you some memorable climaxes!
3. Blended Orgasm: This is the kind of orgasm that occurs when more than one erogenous zone of your body is being simultaneously stimulated. It can include a combination of clitoral, anal, or nipple stimulation.
4. Anal Orgasm: While it always boils down to the preference of every woman, anal orgasm has the potential can take you places you have never imagined! Since the rectum is so close to the clitoris, they share the same nerves and muscles. Proper stimulation can trigger both vaginal and anal orgasms.
5. Squirting Orgasm: Squirting is the female equivalent of ejaculation and is marked by the expulsion of fluids from glands around the urethra during orgasm. It can be typically stimulated by caressing the area around the urethra.
6. Nipple Orgasm: Breasts and nipples are a major erogenous zone, primarily due to the presence of multiple nerve endings and super sensitive skin. With enough kissing, sucking, and caressing, this is one zone that can bring a woman to an orgasm!
7. Multiple Orgasms: Woman does not require any downtime after an orgasm to gear up for another round of pleasuring (can they get any luckier?). If you are rooting for this one, contracting your pelvic muscles will increase the blood flow and sensitivity, making it easier to reach the next orgasm!
Now that you know the 7 types, why not try out all 7? Who knows, you might discover a new favourite.